- "Lamp hours exceeded" message occurs when running the 2489
- Reboot does not resolve
- 2489 UV/Vis Detector
- 2998 Photodiode Array Detector
Total lamp hours exceeds 2000.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace Lamp (Article Number: 1191 )
Note: The warning message is just a reminder that the detector exceeded the 2000 hours of warranty. If the chromatography looks good, you can run samples and get the lamp replaced at next PM.
You can change the "Lamp threshold" by doing the following:
- On the 2489 keypad, press DIAG and select (4) Lamp/Keypad/Display
- Select (3) Lamp threshold.
- Specify a value higher than 2000 to clear the error message.