This article is part of a troubleshooting path. If the symptoms below do not precisely match your issue, or if the solution has not fixed the issue, consider starting at the beginning of the path using this link.
- .Net Framework error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- MS missing from the MS console
- The .Net Framework error can be cleared using this KCS article, but the SYNAPT G2-Si is still missing from the console, and on a reboot of the MS, it is still missing, and the .Net Framework error comes back
- Windows 7
- Lenovo P710
- MassLynx 4.2 SCN 983
- SYNAPT G2-Si
Need the .Net Framework from 2017DP
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Clear the .net framework by following the instructions in this article..
- Load either custom or typical drivers using the DP2017 R1 or R2, using the disk or by browsing to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromass Utilities\ICOP\Setup.exe.
- Reboot the computer and log back in.
- Power-cycle the LC, and then do an electronic reboot of the MS