- Cannot turn on API gas
- Cannot turn on/off collision gas
- Tune page appears to have communication (source temperature is tracking) but Operate mode is not possible
- On the sample list page, instead of "Not Scanning" or "Instrument Not Present", the status message is "Instrument Present"
- Can ping the EPC
- Quattro Premier/XE
- MassLynx 4.1
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx.
- Reset the EPC using the button behind the front panel.
- Ensure that the EPC reboots and that it can be pinged successfully (the address should be 126.96.36.199).
- Restart MassLynx. ("Not Scanning" should now be the sample list status message.)
- On the Tune page, you can now go into Operate mode and control both gases.