- "Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error message seen when opening console
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- ACQUITY LC/MS product line
- The file acquitysettings.xml is corrupt
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Navigate to C:/programs files X86/waters instruments/settings folder.
- Delete acquitysettings.xml located in Settings folder.
- Clear out Waters DHCP server configuration.
- Reboot the system.
- Verify that instruments repopulate the Waters DHCP server configuration window.
- Verify connectivity and operation of MS console.