This article is part of a troubleshooting path. The steps in the path are linked via the line of dots below the article title. If the symptoms below do not precisely match your issue, or if the solution has not fixed the issue, consider starting at the beginning of the path using this link
- "Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error message seen when opening console
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- ACQUITY LC/MS product line
- Corrupt ACQUITY instrument drivers
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Navigate to C:/programs files X86/waters instruments/settings folder.
- Delete acquitysettings.xml located in Settings folder.
- Clear out Waters DHCP server configuration.
- Reboot the system.
- Verify that instruments repopulate the Waters DHCP server configuration window.
- Verify connectivity and operation of MS console.