OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Reboot the electronics on a Xevo TQ MS, Xevo TQ-S or Xevo TQ-XS
- MassLynx 4.1
- Xevo TQ-S
- Xevo TQ MS
- Xevo TQ-XS
- Exit MassLynx.
- Reboot the PC.
- Log back into the PC.
- Go to the back of the MS; at the bottom-middle, you will see two toggle switches.
- If the system is pumped down, flip the top switch down. This step must be done before the following step. If the system is vented, then this step is not required. If the rough pumps are vibrating, the system is pumped down.
- Flip the bottom switch down.
- Wait a minute and then flip only the bottom switch up.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Open MassLynx.
- Ensure that the vacuum readings are "real" and that everything is communicating properly.
- If the vacuum readings are not real (all of them are maxed out to the left), repeat the above procedure. If the vacuum readings are good, flip the top switch on the back of the MS back to the up position to take the system out of pump override.
- Put the MS into Operate and confirm functionality.