- Xevo TQD or XEVO TQ-S micro, error reported in console: Leak detected
- Xevo TQD
- Xevo TQ-S micro
- Blocked capillary or blocked peek tubing from valve to ESI probe is causing leak at MS valve port S. Most likely, peek tubing is coming loose from peek connector due to back pressure from blocked capillary or blocked peek tubing.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open the front panel by flipping the panel up.
- At the right side of the probe, inspect the drip tray of the MS valve for fluid.
- Disconnect the peek tubing from ESI probe. If the leak persists, the peek tubing is blocked. Replace peek tubing.
- If the peek tubing is ok, most likely, the capillary is blocked.
- Replace the capillary.
- Clean the leak sensor.
- Start the flow and inspect for leaks.
See TQD user manual, page 91, for instructions on how to replace the capillary.