- Every time the baffle turns to select the LockSpray channel, there is a dip or spike in the sample chromatogram.
- Xevo LockSpray style source on QTofs
- Xevo QTof
- Xevo G2 QTof
- Xevo G2-S QTof
- Xevo G2-XS QTof
- Synapt G2
- Synapt G2-S
- Synapt G2-Si
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the baffle (see article Baffle stuck in the wrong position on Xevo style source for instructions on how to remove the baffle).
- Clean the baffle. It can be cleaned the same way a cone is cleaned (see How to clean the cone on a Waters Mass Spectrometer.)
- Put the baffle back in place.