OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Reboot the system to re-establish communication after a power outage.
- Xevo TQD
- SQ Detector 2
- Xevo TQ MS
- Xevo TQ-S
- Xevo TQ-S micro
- Xevo TQ-XS
- Exit any open MassLynx or console windows.
- Power-off the UPLC components, but not the MS.
- Restart the MassLynx computer.
- Log into Windows, but do not open MassLynx.
- Power-on the component that has the Ethernet hub (Column manager if there is one otherwise Sample Manager).
- Power-on the remaining UPLC components.
- Insert a piece of PEEK tubing into the reset hole on the front of the MS and press the reset switch.
- Wait for the status lights on all components to be green or unlit.
- Open MassLynx.
- Open the tune page.
- Select Vacuum > Pump to start the pump-down.
If this reboot is unsuccessful, repeat the steps above, but power-off the MS if it is vented (step 2) and, after logging into Windows (step 4), open the Waters DHCPserverconfiguration.exe and remove all components, power-on as in steps 5 and 6, and, instead of step 7, power-on the MS . Watch the components populate all columns in the Waters DHCPserverconfiguration window. Continue with steps 9 through 11.