- ACQUITY UPLC
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
- ACQUITY TUV
- ACQUITY PDA
- The analytical flow cell has an inlet and outlet tubing ID of .005.
- The low dispersion flow cell (standard cell for I-Class Systems) has an inlet tubing ID of .0025 and an outlet tubing ID of .0035.
- The 500nL flow cells in the table below may be identified by their inlet and outlet tubing:
- .005 tubing is red PEEK
- .0025 tubing is tan (natural) PEEK
See attachment for the tubing ID differences and the volumes of the flow cells
- Low dispersion cell and the standard analytical cells have different tubing from the bulkhead connections to the cell body.
- The lower volume tubing provides less dispersion when the detector is in series before another detector or mass spectrometer.
- You see the primary advantage of using the low dispersion flow cell if another detector is upstream.