- Inlet method editor window is too small and displays only the minimize, restore down , and close buttons
- When in a problem state, running the InletEditor.exe program would say "not responding", or not show at all
- Exceptions for C:\Masslynx had already been added to scanning exceptions in antivirus software.
- Xevo TQ-XS
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
The Trend Micro antivirus scan is stopping the inlet editor window from opening.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Stop the Trend antivirus.
- Add the Trend antivirus to the network scanning exceptions.
- Turn off Trend deep scanning.
- Add the following application: C:\Masslynx\InletEditor.exe to the trusted application list.