OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Configure EasyMail for use with MassLynx/OALogin.
- Easy Mail
- Ensure that Easymail is supported by your MassLynx version.
See Article #3926 Easy Mail does not work with older versions of MassLynx OALogin with Windows 7
- Determine the server name of the company email server.
- Open MassLynx and browse to OpenLynx.
- Open OAmanager and browse to File > Report Location...
- Ensure that there is a primary location in the Report output directories Box:
- Select the following options:
Enable emailing of report
Enable emailing of PDF files (if you want to email both the report file and PFD printed reports)
- Click Settings.
- Specify the company server name (determined in step 2), but leave the "Domain" box cleared.
- Specify the email address from which the emails will be sent (this must be a valid address).
- Ensure that emailing is enabled in the OALogin User Configuration.
If you experience problems emailing, inspect the Easymail.log file on C:\.