- Cannot establish COM connection when attempting to connect to a LAC/E32 in Empower
- When connecting to the LAC/E, "ICS repair status" message appears
- ICS Companion Service is stuck trying to start
- WatersService does not start, even though the service is set to "automatic"
- When trying to start the WatersService, the following error appears: "Windows could not start the WatersService on local Computer. Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start"
- Empower Enterprise
The WatersService could not start because the ICS companion service did not start.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Resolve the ICS Companion Service issue (see KCS 50170).
- Reboot the LAC/E32.
- Confirm that both ICS Companion Service and WatersService start.