- The audit trail shows a user having multiple user types
Project Property Access has the Group User Type and the World User Type set to something other than "User's Own Type" (default).
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to the Configuration Manager.
- Highlight the project.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- In the Access tab is the User Type for that particular project.
- Set the Group User Type and the World User Type to the desired setting. "User's Own Type" is the default.
- If the user type is set to something other than the default, it will override the user's own type when accessing the project.
- The audit trail shows the user type based on the set Project Access type.