- ACQUITY components are unable to establish communications with DHCP
- Pinging IP addresses indicates no signal received
- Empower 3 Standalone
Customer reset NIC in an attempt to "network" its Empower standalone system.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Check all Ethernet connections.
- Clear out DHCP; reboot the PC.
- Reboot ACQUITY components; check DHCP response.
- If no communication with DHCP, check the NIC connection and/or settings.
- Set Ethernet/firewall settings according to Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Installation and Configuration for MassLynx and Empower Controlled Ethernet Instruments.
- Reboot the PC and power-cycle the ACQUITY components. Communications should resume.