- Instrument modules do not appear in Run Samples
- Reboot of LAC/E or PC does not resolve
- Empower 3
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Log in to Empower and click on "Configure the system".
- Click on Nodes, highlight the node name, and right-click on Properties.
- Click on Configure DHCP.
- Highlight the instruments and remove them from the list.
- Log out of Empower.
- Shut down the LAC/E and systems.
- Turn on IEEE instruments, if any, and then power-on the LAC/E.
- Log in to Windows, and then turn on the Ethernet instruments (see KCS 9476).
- Log in to Empower and launch Run Samples.