Skip to main content
What is the proper order of reboot when I have IEEE and Ethernet instruments with Empower or Breeze software? - WKB9476
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- IEEE (for example, 2487, 2695, 2996, 515)
- Ethernet (for example, ACQUITY, 2489, 2998, e2695, 2475, 2707, 1525, e-satin, QDa)
- Empower 2 and 3
- Breeze 2
- Power-off computer and the systems (no specific order when you power-down).
- Power-on the IEEE instruments first (wait until they fully initialize).
- Power-on the computer; log in to Windows only.
- Power-on the Ethernet instruments (wait until they fully initialize).
- Log in to software (Empower/Breeze).