OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Create a calibration curve by processing the standards in the Review window.
- Breeze 2
- Click the "Find Data" button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click either the Sample Sets tab or the "Injections" tab.
- Highlight either the sample set that contains the standards or the individual standard injections.
- Click the "Review" icon at the top of the screen.
- Click File > Open > Processing Method at the top of the screen.
- Select the appropriate processing method to accurately process the standards.
- Click either the "Integrate" icon at the top of the screen or the Process > Integrate drop-down list.
- Click either the "Calibrate" icon at the top of the screen or the Process > Calibrate drop-down list.
- Do steps 7 and 8 for each standard.
- Click File > Save > Calibration" at the top of the screen.
You may want to look at article WKB3846 for instructions on entering the amounts for the standards. Although the article addresses how to do this in Empower, the steps are the same for Breeze 2.