- On initial power-up, the monitor display does not appear
- After rebooting or power-cycling, the PC monitor display does not appear
- Hard drive light (small cylinder icon) blinks rapidly, but no monitor display
- P-Series computers cannot be controlled via peripherals when coming out of a power save mode.
- Lenovo ThinkStation P710
The NVIDIA Quadro K620 graphics card is not properly seated.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Turn off computer
- Take side security panel off the side
- Disconnect seat fittings on the graphics card and fully remove from its port.
- Reseat card, ensuring a full and snug fit.
- Re-engage connections fittings and reboot computer
Reseating the memory modules in the computer may also correct a failure to boot the computer.
If these suggestions don't help, contact Lenovo for warranty support.