- "Data Missing" presented in the contour plot when opening a scanning MS channel in the review window
- A typical chromatogram is observed in the channel window
- The spectral data contains incorrect m/z assignments; m/z ratios are out of the operating range of the instrument's capabilities
The regional settings on the PC are incorrectly set, which causes the data to be processed incorrectly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Ensure that the Windows regional settings are configured for US English (for example, decimal rather than comma):
2. Ensure that the decimal place as symbol is setup correctly in the Windows registry: