- MassLynx cannot communicate with the TQD.
- The EPC can be pinged using the IP address given in the Waters DHCP server configuration tool.
- The EPC cannot be pinged using "ping EPC -t" command
The IP address in the hosts file on the host PC has the incorrect IP address for the EPC.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open the Hosts file using notepad (the hosts file can be found under C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc)
- Edit the IP address on the EPC line to match that shown in the Waters DHCP server configuration tool (found under C:\Program Files (x86)\Waters Instruments)
- Save the Hosts file.