- "Source not fitted" error message is displayed in the sidebar
- Tune page does not update
- Xevo G2
- Xevo G2-S
- Xevo G2-XS
Loss of communications
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to the drive UNIFI is loaded on > Program Files > Waters > UNIFI > Server > Bin.
- Double-click the Waters DHCP server.exe to launch.
- Select Server, and then the configuration wizard.
- Highlight the Instrument LAN row, which usually has an IP address of 192.168.0.1.
- Click Next.
- Reboot the PC.
The procedure above has been successfully used to re-establish communications after a failure.
In cases where Antivirus is installed with UNIFI, ensure that the correct directories are excluded.