- Pressure remains stable using each channel individually
- When mixing several channels, C/D ratio increases, until pressure drops
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM)
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Inspect the degasser tubing.
- Reroute the tubing as necessary.
See service note: QSM, Bio QSM: Ensure degasser vacuum tubing is kink free. Causes intermittent peak shifts and pressure dropouts.
Other articles related to this issue:
- High pressure fluctuations on ACQUITY H-Class QSM - WKB55705
- Pressure fluctuations on ACQUITY UPLC H-Class QSM after PM - WKB28335
- Pressure fluctuations on ACQUITY H-Class QSM - WKB19400
- Pressure fluctuations on ACQUITY UPLC H-Class QSM - WKB21289
- Pressure fluctuation on ACQUITY solvent manager - WKB21265