- "Multi mode column selection is out of range" error when controlling column positions in two devices
- APC Single Zone Column Manager (CM-S)
- APC 30cm Single Zone Column Manager (CM-30S)
If this alarm appears, you have selected one of the following invalid combinations in the two column manager devices:
- Bypass and column number
- None and None
- Column number and column number
FIX or WORKAROUND
If “Column selection is out of range” alarm occurs:
- "Bypass" is selected in one column manager and "Column number" or "No Change" in the other column manager.
- Resolution: Replace "Bypass" with None.
- "Column number" or "No Change" is selected in both column managers.
- Resolution: Select "None" in one of the column managers.
Selecting "No Change" is equivalent to selecting a column, because No Change directs the system to use the current column.