- The error occurs mid sample list.
- Get a Sample Manager error message "General Failure: Bad plate info from host"
- In the sample list, that vial or bottle had been injected from multiple times
- ACQUITY Sample Manager
- MassLynx 4.1
Corrupt project. Corruption caused by creating a file using copy and paste instead of the MassLynx project wizard.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Create a new project using the MassLynx project wizard.
- In the MassLynx window, select File > Project Wizard.
- Give the project a name and location and click Next.
- Use a known good project as a template if desired. (Do not use the current error project.)
- Save the Tune page.
- Load the inlet method desired.
- Create a new sample list and run a test injection.
MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM