- Error message in console: "Sample pressure low; possibly no wash solvent or needle damaged"
- ACQUITY Sample Manager
The needle is blocked or damaged.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the sample needle.
- Calibrate the XYZ mechanism following the procedure in section 2-67 of the user's guide.
- Calibrate the needle z axis following the procedure in section 6-139 of the user's guide.
- Characterize the needle seal and the needle and sample loop volumes following the procedure in section 6-140 of the user's guide.
- Ensure that the sample manager can successfully perform injections.