OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Confirm Sample Manager (SM-FTN) status.
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Sample Manager with Flow-Through Needle
- Characterize Needle Seal:
1.1 In the console, go to SM-FTN > Maintain > Characterize needle seal and click Start.
- Leak test:
- 2.1 In the console, go to SM-FTN > Maintain > Leak test and select Start.
- 3. Needle Seal Readiness Test:
- 3.1 Establish an appropriate pump flow and pressure.
3.2 In the console, go to SM-FTN > Maintain > Needle seal readiness test and select Start.
- 4. System leak test.
4.1 In the console, go to QSM > Maintain > Leak Test.
- 4.2 Select an appropriate channel (A, B, C or D) with organic solvent.
4.3 As end point select column, include Sample Manager Needle and Seal.
4.4 Install a pin plug in port 6 of the Sample Manager POD Injector.
4.5 Click Start.