- "Sample pressure low; possibly no wash solvent or needle damaged" error message
- Found: priming wash solvents does not resolve
- Found: needle does not appear damaged
- ACQUITY UPLC Sample Manager
- ACQUITY "Classic"
Loose fitting at injector seat.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Rotate the needle seal tube 1/8" turn clockwise.
- From the ACQUITY Console, select Sample Manager (Maintain > Characterize > Needle Seal).
- If the test passes, proceed to Step 4. If the test fails, repeat Step 1. (Repeat Step 1 no more than two times.)
- From the ACQUITY Console, select Sample Manager (Maintain > Characterize > Needle and Loop).
If the needle seal characterization test does not pass, even after tightening the needle seal three times, you may need to replace the seal.