OBJECTIVE or GOAL
How to clean the Alliance check valves.
- Alliance HPLC System
- 2695 Separations Module
- 2795 Separations Module
- ACQUITY UPLC
- Remove the check valve housing from the pump head assembly.
- Remove the check cartridge from the check valve housing.
- Sonicate the check valve cartridge for five minutes in a beaker of methanol or hot water, whichever is more compatible with the mobile phase being used.
- Reinstall the check valve cartridge into the check valve housing, ensuring that the arrow on the side of the cartridge points in the direction of the flow.
- Reinstall the check valve housing into the pump head assembly.
- Wet prime unit.
2690, 2690D, 2690DUPGD, 2690UP, 2695, 2695D, 2695DE, 2695DEB, 2695DUP, 2695E, 2695EB, 2695INERT, 2695UP, 2790XE, 2790XEUP, 2795E, 2795UP, 2795XE, A-10SSM, ALLCOLCLR, ALLCOLHTR, ALLCOLHTRB, checkvalve, eluent