- 2475 responds in Runs Samples window for monitor baseline
- 2475 does not respond in the Run Samples window for injection, no signal
- Contact closure cable present between injector and detector
- Event input "Inject" is set to Ignore
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Configure the event input "Inject" to "low".
Waters recommends that you set all event inputs to "low", with the exception of "Lamp".
- On the front panel, select CONFIGURE (Shift, Diag). The first of three Configuration screens appear.
- Press NEXT for Configuration screen 2.
- Set event input "Inject", Chart Mark", and "Auto Zero" to "Low".
Set event input "Lamp" to "Ignore".Use Enter and the ▲▼ to select the appropriate entry.