- Carryover observed when running an analysis on SM-FL
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class SM-FL
- ACQUITY UPLC
The inlet method uses the default injection mode Partial Loop Needle Overfill (PLNO).
FIX or WORKAROUND
Switch the injection mode to Partial Loop Pressure Assist (PLPA).
- Switching from PLNO to PLPA injection mode can give certain applications significant carryover improvements.
- For more information, see the ACQUITY UPLC Sample Manager Injection Mode Quick Reference Card (715002108)
- Switching injection modes can cause significant changes to chromatography. Refer to the reference card before changing injection modes.