- "Peak Not Found. Reference Energy Maximum" error appears at startup
- Intensities of known peaks are less than expected
- 2487 Dual-Wavelength Absorbance Detector
Lamp intensity is too low.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the lamp (WAS081142).
- Refer to pages 160 through 169 in Revision 2 of the 2487 Dual-Wavelength Absorbance Detector Operator's Guide for the replacement procedure.
- If the lamp does not fix the issue and the M1 mirror, M2 mirror and lamp housing window are not solarized, check the filter wheel. If the filter wheel is solarized, replace the filter wheel.