- "Plunger Homing Fault (1)" ( 1= accumulator)
- Alliance HPLC system
- 2695 Separations Module
- The solvent delivery system failed to detect the home position during initial movement of the actuators (torpedoes)
- Salt buildup in system
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Vent the accumulator pump to atmosphere. (To do so, loosen the fitting on the top of the accumulator head. You may find a little solvent running out of it when it initializes.)
- With the vent valve open, reboot the unit.
- Flush the system with enough water to remove any buffers or salt buildup.
- Same troubleshooting steps can be performed for Plunger Homing Fault (0)" ( 0= primary). In this case, vent the primary pump to atmosphere.