- ACQUITY Sample Organizer communication failure when trying to run samples in Empower
- Resetting the instrument does not resolve the issue
- Reconfiguring instrument in the console does not resolve the issue
- Rebooting the system and the LAC/E32 does not resolve the issue
- ACQUITY Sample Organizer
- ACQUITY H-Class System
- ACQUITY Sample Manager-FTN
Communication issue between the Sample Organizer and the Sample Manager
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-off the sample organizer.
- In the ACQUITY Console, click Sample manager > Configure > Sample Organizer. Set to "none".
- Reset the Sample Manager-FTN.
- Power-on the sample organizer.
- In the ACQUITY Console, click Sample manager > Configure > Sample Organizer. Choose the sample organizer serial number from the drop-down menu.
- Once the Sample Organizer is reconfigured in the console, it will communicate successfully with the system.