- Drawing sample rate excessive message is a user warning and does not stop the system from continuing with an injection or purge wash.
- It is considered a caution and recorded within the console log.
- H-Class SM-FTN
- I-Class SM-FTN
Drawing sample rate excessive can be caused by the syringe draw rate being too fast, possibly because the solution is viscous.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Define the optimum speed of the syringe to reduce the occurrence of the message appearing
- Decrease the syringe draw rate in the instrument or inlet method.
- The "drawing sample rate excessive" message may possibly be a normal occurrence for the application
- Verify the correct sample needle, extension loop and syringe is configured and installed.
- The pathway is from the sample syringe, pressure transducer, metering syringe valve and the injector/pod cartridge (port position 3 and 4) and through the needle.
- 10ul/min is the lowest you can go, so start with that .
- Make sure the needle is not touching the bottom of the vial. You can raise the needle to 4mm and slow the syringe speed to 10ul/min ,then you can lower the needle back and see what fixed it.