- Error: "Sample Fluidics High Pressure Limit (value)"
- ACQUITY H-Class
- Sample Manager-FTN
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS
- ACQUITY Console
- ACQUITY Sample Manager
Error occurs when pressure exceeds 210 psi in the low-pressure fluidics path.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Inspect injection valve to see if fully secured.
- Check if gap is present on the outside of the valve and manifold it secures to or injection valve screw (behind position #2) is loose.
- Align and secure if necessary with hex tool.
- Loosen the finger-tight fittings on the inject valve at ports 2 and 3.
- Reset the SM-FTN using the console.
- Prime the wash and purge solvents.
- Wash the needle.
- Retighten the fittings.
- Repeat the prime.
- Start flow slowly, increasing to the initial conditions, and allow pressure to stabilize.
- Characterize the needle seal.