- Seal-wash prime is initiated
- The seal-wash pump comes on and the normal clicking sound is heard, but no flow moves through the seal-wash tubing
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class system
The seal-wash line is completely dry.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Start the seal wash prime.
- Disconnect the seal-wash tubing from the right side of the accumulator pump head.
- Use a syringe to GENTLY draw seal wash through the seal-wash pump until the pump is primed.
- Reconnect the tubing and prime until fluid reaches the seal-wash waste.