This article is a portion of a Troubleshooting Path. To begin troubleshooting this issue, please select the link below.
- Instrument produces "Sample Fluidics High Pressure Limit" Error during injection cycle
- Instrument produces "Sample Fluidics High Pressure Limit" Error during priming of wash solvents
- ACQUITY UPLC
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
- nanoACQUITY UPLC
- ACQUITY Sample Manager
Clog inside sample needle or bent sample needle
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace sample needle.
- Prime wash solvents and sample syringe for at least three cycles.
- Calibrate X-, Y- and Zp positions.
- Calibrate needle z axis position.
- Calibrate needle seal.
- Calibrate needle and loop volumes.
- Perform sample syringe and wash syringes leak tests.
- Test the system with known standard.