- H-Class SMFTN is set to 5 °C, but it does not cool under 9 °C
- No errors in ACQUITY Console error logs
- Fan in back of SMFTN is running
- Sample compartment not cooling to set point
- ACQUITY H-Class Sample Manager FTN
- ACQUITY I -Class Sample Manager FTN
- ACQUITY I -Class Sample Manager Fixed Loop
- ACQUITY M-Class Micro Sample Manager Fixed Loop
- ACQUITY UPC2 Sample Manager Fixed Loop
- ACQUITY HDX Manager
- Operating outside the instrument's specifications
- Frost or ice on the sample chamber heat sink
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Verify that the instrument is running within the ACQUITY Sample Compartment Temperature Specifications.
- Perform defrost protocol of the ACQUITY Sample Manager.