- Two errors are seen in the console:
- PDA Communication Failure
- Shutter Erbium Filter
- ACQUITY PDA
- LAC/E 32
If the console is open when the PDA is rebooted, the PDA cannot fully communicate with the software.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close all Empower windows and log out.
- Turn off the PDA.
- Reboot the LAC/E 32.
- When the LAC/E 32 is powered-on, power-on the PDA and allow it to fully initialize to a solid green light.
- Open Empower and the console.
In some cases it may be necessary to reboot the computer or LAC/E32 twice to establish communication with the PDA.
comms, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, LAC32, LAC32C07, LAC32C08, LAC32C09, LAC32C1_4, LAC32C10, LAC32C11, LAC32C12, LAC32C13, LAC32C15, LAC32C16, LAC32C5_6, LACE, LACE32C14, QDA, SUP, UPAPDA, UPC2PDA, UPPDA, UPPDAARC, UPPDAARCB, UPPDA-E, UPPDA-L, UPPDALTC, UPPDATC, UPPPDA