- High area RSD obtained for replicate injections
- Evidence of buffer buildup around V1 might be observed
- Leak/rust traces on V1 might be found
- Sample pressure spikes (>20 psi) when V3 is closed to start the compression check
- Compression check passes
- HPMV leat test passes
- Alliance HPLC System
- 2695 Separations Module
- 717plus Autosampler
The seals of HPMV V1 are leaking. This leads to variability in the volume injected.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Rebuild HPMV V1 (the rebuild kit is part WAT045424).
- Perform seal adjustment.
- Perform Compression check.
A leaking V1 can affect seal calibration. You must perform seal calibration after V1 is rebuilt.
HPMV V1 & V2 assay, Part Number WAT045438
id20741, 2690, 2690D, 2690DUPGD, 2690UP, 2695, 2695D, 2695DE, 2695DEB, 2695DUP, 2695E, 2695EB, 2695INERT, 2695UP, 717, 717HC, 717PLUS, 717UP, A-10SSM, ALLCOLCLR, ALLCOLHTR, ALLCOLHTRB