- The lamp light is red on a 2998 PDA Detector
- Initialization failure occurring
- Wavelength verification failure at power-on initialization
- Unable to run the erbium calibration while the detector is in an error state
- Power-cycling does not resolve the issue
- 2998 PDA Detector
- First time running the instrument
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC
- ACQUITY UPC2
The flow cell is dry.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Before you power-on the detector, start a flow of 2.0 mL/min of 100% methanol and allow it to run for about 15 minutes.
- Be sure not to exceed 1000 psi back pressure without a column.
- Flush at least 10 minutes.
- Power-on the detector and wait until initialization and wavelength verification are completed.
- If flow has been on for a while and light still stays red, reboot detector while flow is on .
- Reset from console
- Flow rates lower than 2.0 mL/min may be insufficient