- Column Manager - Active produces an error message stating: "Column 1 door open while running" or "Column 2 door open while running".
- The error occurs exactly one minute into the run.
- Runtime programmed to one minute or less on the CM, the error disappeared and the run proceeded normally.
- Bypassed the timeout on the door open message in runtime programming to work around the error message.
- Active preheater still does not achieve the programmed set point temperature of the selected column.
- Column Manager - Active
- Auxiliary Column Manager - Active
Column trough cover had a stripped screw in the upper left-hand corner. This caused the insulated portion of the assembly to pull away from the magnet sensor.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the column trough cover assembly.
- Column Module Front Trough Cover (700005439)
- The magnet is located on the column trough cover. The read sensor is located internally within the dual column trough assembly.
- Closing the compartment trough cover engages a magnet switch that turns on the 24v to the active preheater.
- The active preheater operates at the set point temperature of the selected column position when the trough compartment cover is closed.