- 2695 sample heater chiller does not cool to the set point.
- Sample compartment is defrosted, but still does not reach set point.
- Room temperature is normal with no fluctuations
- No heat source near instrument
- Checked fan function at rear of instrument, is air flowing from both sides
- Alliance HPLC 2695 with Sample Heater/Cooler option
Faulty heater cooler engine.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Contact Waters to have a local service representative replace the heater/cooler engine.
Part numbers for Alliance Sample heater/cooler engine:
- Alliance use part number 700001066
Very old 2690 systems might also need a heater/cooler foam kit 700001295