- Sample heater chiller does not cool to the set point.
- Sample compartment is defrosted, but still does not reach set point.
- Room temperature is normal with no fluctuations
- No heat source near instrument
- Fan at rear of instrument is air flowing from both sides
- Alliance HPLC 2695 with Sample Heater/Cooler option
- 2795 Separations Module
Faulty heater cooler engine.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Contact Waters to have a local service representative replace the heater/cooler engine.
Part number for Alliance Sample heater/cooler engine: 700001066
Very old 2690 systems might also need a heater/cooler foam kit 700001295
Part number for Alliance Sample heater/cooler assay: WAT270804
2690, 2690D, 2690DUPGD, 2690UP, 2695, 2695D, 2695DE, 2695DEB, 2695DUP, 2695E, 2695EB, 2695INERT, 2695UP, 2790XE, 2790XEUP, 2795E, 2795UP, 2795XE, A-10SSM, ALLCOLCLR, ALLCOLHTR, ALLCOLHTRB