- New "high brightness lamp" installed. Lamp is not fitted with the chip.
- Lamp hours in console software did not reset
- Maintain > Change Lamp is no longer available under the maintain menu for the PDA in console software.
- ACQUITY PDA (Thermally controlled ACQUITY UV Detector)
- High Brightness Lamp (201000281)
- ACQUITY Driver Pack 4 (Firmware 1.60)
When installing a new lamp without a chip into these detectors, the lamp hours do not zero correctly and the hours become cumulative with that of the previous lamp.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- When lamp hours cannot be reset to zero, hours on new lamp start their count from the hours on the current lamp.
- Prior to installing new lamp, record serial number of new lamp and the lamp hours on the current lamp.
- In order to determine the hours of use for the current lamp, you must subtract the lamp hours of any previously installed lamps.