- Installed new lamp but hours do not reset.
- In the Acquity Console under Maintain > Change Lamp is missing
- Thermally controlled ACQUITY UPLC PDA
- ACQUITY eLambda PDA
- ACQUITY TUV
- Defect in the firmware
- Documented in tracker 26129 & 26130
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Update the firmware to version 1.6.
- If firmware update is not possible, perform the workaround below to get the lamp hours working properly:
- Power down detector
- Un-plug the flowcell ID cable
- Reboot PC/Lace or use stop ACQUITY Processes command
- Power up detector>
- Open console for PDA and the change lamp function should now be working.
- Plug the flowcell ID cord back in.
- The flow cell ID function may not work after workaround performed.
- Contact Waters Technical Service at 888-292-8377
This issue is avoided if the lamp with ID chip is installed in this detector. (PN 201000273)