- Next to the instruments in the console view are blue and green circles
- Cannot reset the LND
- No traces in the plots in the instrument console
- UNIFI instrument control
The LND is off.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-on the LND. (LEDs on the back of the LND light up when it is on.)
- Wait five minutes, and then go to Device Management and the Laboratory Network Device tab.
- Right-click on the LND being used and select Reset Device.
- Specify a reason and click OK.
- Wait for the device to reset and initialize.
- Do an electronic reboot of the MS, if there is one.
- Open the instrument console and reset any devices that have errors.
- Put the MS in Operate mode. Put the pump override switch back into the up position.