- When booting up, Lenovo P520 (186009027 W/S UNIFI) becomes stuck on the Lenovo startup screen
- Monitor is connected via DVI or display port
- Lenovo P520 (186009027 W/S UNIFI)
DVI and display port are located on the NVIDIA Quadro P5000 GPU card.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Connect the monitor via Mini-Display port to the NVIDIA Quadro P1000 Graphics card.
- Reboot the PC. Windows 10 should boot up correctly.
Lenovo P520 and P720 Windows 10 workstations have only a Mini DisplayPort available for connection to a monitor, and an adapter is not provided with the workstation. See WKB54487.
The box containing the PC may contain an incorrect display port cable. The box containing the monitor may contain the correct cable.