OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Enable a user in UNIFI.
- UNIFI 1.8
- Log in to UNIFI with an administrator account.
- Go to the Administrator page.
- Select Licensing.
- Select Assign Licenses.
- Select UNIFI Workstation Named User 5-Pack under the Assigned licenses pane for a Workstation configuration (or the UNIFI Named User for a Networked system).
- On the Global user list, find the user and right-click to bring up a menu.
- Click the choice, and then click Assign.
- Confirm that the user's name appears in the Named User's Assigned Licenses section and that the number of available licenses has decreased by 1.