OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Add a component to a library in UNIFI.
- From the Administration window, under Scientific Library, select Create library items.
- In the Create Library Item window, fill in the Item name for the component being created and identify which library to add it to.
- Select the Item type (e.g., amino acid) or, for non-Biopharma applications, Compound.
- Select Tools from the drop-down menu to load a structure (mol file).
- If there is no mol file, fill in the molar mass, formula, or monoisotopic mass.
- Click Save.