- Not all of the doubly charged isotopes show up in the processed spectrum
- The singly charged isotopes are fine
- The doubly charged isotope peaks are there in Investigate
- Peptide data
- Small-molecule data
The analysis method was not set to use doubly charged data.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the analysis method, go to Analysis Specific Settings and select Adducts.
- Increase the maximum allowed absolute charge for adduct combinations to two if there are doubly charged ions (three if there are triply charged ions in the sample).
- Select "Allow cross adduct combinations".
4. Alternatively, create a [2H]2+ adduct in the Scientific Library (Modifications > Adducts).This will avoid combinations of Na+ and H+ being generated.
SUPUNIFI, UNIFISVR, UNIFISW18, UNIFOPT, UNIFQLIC, UNIFSW17, UNIFSW18, UNIFSW19, UNIFWGLIC, UNIFWKLIC